- Details counselling.
- Selection of universities.
- Filling up the application form.
- Submission of academic documents.
- Payment of application fees.
- Payment of registration amount.
- Receiving admission confirmation letter from university and DreamVentures.
- Submission of original passport.
- Submission of photograph.
- Submission of medical reports.
- Submission of passport copy.
- submission of original academic documents for legalization.
- Payment of visa application.
- DreamVentures helps in booking tickets and organising the travel arrangements and in coordination with respective universities.
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification by MCI (Medical Council of India- Board of Governors), Indian medical aspirants who plan to enrol in Foreign Medical Universities need to qualify NEET.